Summer Hours: (From June 1st to September 30th)
|Monday||11:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday||11:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Thursday||11:00 am – 7:00 pm|
|Saturday||1:00 pm – 7:00 pm|
Tuesday Storytime at 11:30 a.m. (July and August Only)
NEW RULES EFFECTIVE 6/1/2021
As of 5/3/2021, libraries are no longer required to quarantine returned books. We are updating our COVID-19 procedures by lifting some of the restrictions and continuing with our reopening plan.
All plans listed here are intended to be flexible and may change or revert to a previous phase of reopening depending on the level of COVID-19 cases in the community, local, state, county or municipal regulations, presence of adequate supplies, PPE and staffing capabilities.
- Mandatory face covering over nose and mouth to be worn at all times inside library.
- Please sanitize hands at the door before entering the library and respect social distancing by remaining 6 feet apart.
- No more than 11 patrons inside the library at any time.
- If the maximum capacity of patrons has been reached, please wait for a patron to leave before coming inside. Thank you for your patience!
- There are no time limits for your visit to the library, including the use of public devices; however, please note that if other patrons are waiting, you may be asked to limit your stay.
Thank you for being patient and following the rules.
PORCH-SIDE SERVICE IS STILL AVAILABLE:
Patrons can request items either by placing a hold in the catalog: https://pac.sals.edu
OR by phone (315) 354-4005 and we will set a time for pick-up.
We will bring the items out to the porch.
Please make sure you have your library card or driver's license for proof of pick up.